When you acquire new NDIS clients and expand to a level where you get to recruit a care team, This bundle will allow you to be well-prepared to start your new adventure and feel confident and organised. The digital guide will walk you through the startup process and provide you with all of the necessary information and vendor links that I wish I had when I first started my care company.
This bundle includes:
- Employee Agreement
- Employee Welcome Pack
- Employee Handbook (50 pages)
- Incident report and complaint form
- Milage Tracker
- Employee Pay Roll Forms
- NDIS Employment Checklist
- Team Meeting Agenda Template
- Employee Induction Forms.
- Employee HR Register Checklist.
- Rostering Master excel template
- Monthly roster for multiple workers (an all in one view for employer)
- Individual rosters to send out to staff.
- Time Sheet (Clock on Clock Out)
Please note, this product is not a legal document or at a standard where certification through NDIA can be achieved, but it is an excellent start and great way to add professionalism to your small business. There are no refunds available for digital products, if you are unsure on purchasing, or need advice on which products you need, use our contact form to arrange a zoom call which will allow 20 minutes to be guided through the products you need for your big goals. This product is 100% claimable on tax as a business expense, you will automatically be sent a tax invoice for claiming purposes.